Monday 9 January 2012

Almost Goodbye.

It's almost time to say goodbye again! The day didn't start off too well, i'm falling ill again. but thankfully, i had good company. HTHT, mini shopping trip. great way to take my mind off everything! excited bout my new purchases! and mad excited about the haircut i'll be getting tmr!

Feel so blessed to have friends who never fail to cheer me up. friends who stand by me, even when I'm the ybee that overthinks, the ybee that feels too much, the complex ybee who has too many stories to tell.

Thank God for the special people who are willing to sit next to me and just, be there.

Thank God for friends who know me, and love me anyway.




I can't believe my 4 weeks back in Singapore has passed by so quickly. Thank God for new encounters with Him during my time back home. Thank God for new opportunities to grow in Him, for new friendships He has so graciously blessed me with. Thank God for helping me build stronger bonds in church. Thank God for setbacks that bring me closer to Him. Thank God for what He has done and what He is about to do, especially in 2012. Am so, so encouraged by what i heard at church on Sunday. so amazing to feel an outpouring of love from God. i love feeling special to God. I love feeling so loved and treasured. Man's love may fail but God's love will never. My heart belongs to God alone.

this trip home has been truly amazing.

Most thankful for
1) amazingg times at church, especially with E and M!
2) awesome possum study/bonding times with B and G
3) met G's L!
4) met E's P!
5) hthts with P and C
6) Christmas, New years and Daddy's birthday with family
etccccccc.


very thankful for blossoming friendships over the course of the past month!


thank God for being my shield and my shelter, my hope and my one true desire.

No comments:

Post a Comment