Monday 4 July 2011

Berry Buttermilk Muffins

I went on a little shopping trip today, after an insane buffet lunch. What an enjoyable day! (: so glad i met nice people here and there. it's always nice to meet polite shopkeepers. makes me feel happy purchasing their products even if it's slightly more expensive than the others. :)

Buffet today was fun because i really enjoyed the company. it was nice to chillax, enjoy the food, and chat over a nice long lunch. :) i love the idea of buffets and allowing myself to indulge. hoho. but 34bucks for kuishinbo was quite overpriced. i wouldn't go back anytime soon.

So i came home today and realised my buttermilk was about to expire! it's 5 bucks per carton so i decided, i had to use it! so i baked some berry buttermilk muffins which smell DELICIOUS in the oven! haha even my mum commented that the kitchen smells like a bakery. which made me really happy. :)





i lovee buttermilk! it makes everything awesome. :)

i had a great day today. :) thank God.

Have some thoughts in my mind, but I keep reminding myself of God's promises.

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. Philippians 4:6


No comments:

Post a Comment