Saturday 23 July 2011

Muffin

Finally finished another book this summer.

The Seventeen Second Miracle by Jason F. Wright. it's a beautiful book! it's one of those books that make you smile from your heart. i think everyone should read a feel-good book every once in a while. so if u feel like the world's crashing down on you, your future is bleak, and all you feel is sadness, quickly go grab a copy!



The past week has been very eventful. I remember how hurt and sad it made me feel, but i also remember the lessons that God is teaching me. I may be able to think of a hundred reasons to dislike him, but i need only one reason to love him. because Jesus does. Sometimes i wish i could be tougher, i wish i could be less sensitive, more resistant to others' words. but that's why God is bringing me through this process. so that i can come out stronger.

today i woke up in a foul mood but even then, my family continues to show me love. i'm one lucky girl. hoho. so my awesomely cute dad went to buy 4 boxes of blueberries (supposedly better quality ones) coz he wanted to have blueberry pie for dessert! haha i wanted to try making apple pie instead but my dad's a fan of blueberries. hoho. it's now baking in the oven and i think it might be slightly prettier.


so i'm posting a picture of muffins i made last week, i think i'll be using this recipe for muffins in future coz my dad loves it! :)

this one's with raisins coz my mum loves raisins.




the recipe's adapted from the same awesome site, joyofbaking


so now, i'm gonna start on my third jodi picoult book of this summer. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment