Saturday 3 December 2011

Black Magic Cupcakes with Chocolate ganache

Wow, what an exciting week! spending time together with cat was amazing. I am so blessed to have a friend like her. I hate defining friendships and i dont believe in that. but cat is definitely a true blue BFF. <3 i went to london on tuesday excited about being with Cat in her journey but God had more in store for us. just sitting at her kitchen and being able to bare my heart out to her, i just felt really fortunate. I love that I can share with her about God even though she hasn't yet accepted Christ. I love that she tries to understand my love for God. :) 


so i reached nottingham late at night on wednesday and it definitely wasn't a good time to take the bus home from the city. it made me sad to see young people along the streets, drunk and doing silly things because they've lost control. but thankfully nothing bad happened.

Thursday morning i started the day baking for Reason for the Season. i have to say, they're not the least pretty. but i guess it was the best i could do. 




Thursday at impact was amazing. I had such a personal experience with God. it's hard to share it here in a public blog but it's times like these that i know in my heart that the God i serve is so real and so alive and He loves me so much that each time i choose to take a step towards Him, He showers me with His love. 


Btw, Carol service this sunday evening! <3 am soo excited. and look at the pretty lights!




Today has been a good day. but i guess i just allowed the negativity to creep in. just feeling a little low right now. oh God i need You right now! 


No comments:

Post a Comment