Sunday 25 December 2011

Christmas 2011

It's so easy to get lost in the gift-giving and the wine-drinking that people forget what Christmas should really be about! it was good to be at church today and just giving thanks for Jesus Christ. how do you wrap the greatest gift of all - the gift of perfect love, salvation and eternal life?


God's greatest blessing to me has to be a loving family. :) so thankful! made a very simple dinner to share God's love with my family. :) was soooo glad to spend time with DJ and bro before the rest came! am so blessed to have them to encourage me in my walk with God. :)




Smoked salmon salad 



Pizza casserole


"mouth watering mushrooms!!"


Nacho cheese fries


Log cake! (nope, i didn't bake it!)


Aww, look how happy my parents are! HAHAHAHAH. <3




sooo happy that everyone loved their gifts! :D 


Merry Christmas, everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment