Monday 20 June 2011

Happy Fathers' Day!

My post is a day late! but to all the fathers in the world, Happy Fathers' Day! although i'm sorry to disappoint the rest of you because My dad is officially the number 1 dad. (sorry, guys) so DJ, bro, EJ and i put together a meal for my daddy! although i have to say, DJ did all the cooking. and I did the baking. bro did the washing and EJ helped out here and there. the rest of the family had expensive durians at the end of the meal. eeeeeeks!

it was great spending time together as a family and seeing how happy it made my dad warms my heart. (: i'm so glad he liked the bag we bought for him! my dad's one of the most important persons in my life. One of the reasons why he is so absolutely amazing is because he always always chooses to put us first. I am who i am today largely because of my dad and i love him so much! i hope he'll realise how much we love him through our actions.


baked mussels



scallops with pak choy


steamed fish rolled in mushrooms and cabbage



wanton soup!! Absolutely yums!!!


and the Strawberry Cake i baked!! i have to say, although it wasn't very pretty, it tasted pretty awesome! the cake itself (without the frosting) was light, buttery and moist. it was perfect with the strawberry frosting! YUMS. 



a picture of the frosted cake with the photo frame i made. 10 reasons why my dad's the number 1 dad in the world. :)



i had a tough day today. but I choose to rejoice. i choose to give thanks for the many blessings in my life. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment