Sunday 5 June 2011

White Choc Banana Muffins

White Choc Banana Muffins, adapted from Joy Of BAking. made a few alterations and added my own streusel topping. 



It smells heavenly! decided to half the recipe because at this rate, i'll be baking faster than my family can finish the food. love banana flavoured baked goods because they always smell so good in the oven. this recipe came out really soft and fluffy, the way i like my muffins. :) 

top tip for muffins: always mix until JUST combined. 




did i mention, I'm still jetlagging? not a good feeling, especially when I had to go without sleep last night and ended up napping at 1pm for 4 hours.i guess i'll have to battle it for the coming days! i'll soon be okay. Finally finished "kissed dating goodbye" by Joshua Harris. It's the kind of title that attracts weird looks so when i was reading it today while waiting for my daddy (he was seeing the chinese doctor), I could tell, it attracted some curious stares. It's been so long since i last found time to read a book i actually enjoy reading (i believe the last time i did that was actually last summer!). It's a great book, and so very suitable for me right now. it's got guidelines that i think provide good guidance but shouldn't be followed to the very last detail. everyone has to learn to lead their own life. what he's done is provide some really good advice. but how much one wants to take away from it really depends on the individual. for myself, i like the principles behind his proposed actions. but i surely will allow nature to take its own course, and definitely for God to work in my life. 


so i'm now going to read Jodi Picoult's new book, Sing You Home! (: excited. gonna spend tomorrow afternoon reading it! 

this week is gonna be a semi busy, semi me week and i'm kind of looking forward to it. (:


No comments:

Post a Comment