Saturday 4 June 2011

Maple Glazed Apple Squares

Anything Maple appeals to me instantly. i love the deep, aromatic flavour that maple syrup adds to.. just about anything. 



I chanced upon this recipe while browsing through food blogs. one of my favourite past times, next to baking. sprinkled with flour has got it all down at her blog. mine pales in comparison, somehow. i used a higher baking tray so the baking time doubled. the result was a dense and flavourful apple cake. i actually prefer the apples squares recipe over at allrecipes.com. will be trying that again sometime soon.  

had a rough day today. many confusing thoughts running through my head. kinda wish i could have some advice. went for a jog in the evening today and just spent that time praying and asking for a direction. perhaps this is a case of me being oblivious to what God is trying to tell me. 

For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love and of self-discipline. 2 Tim 1:7


No comments:

Post a Comment