Friday 6 May 2011

Dark Chocolate Cake on Johnston's Birthday (:

I love planning surprises but I'm better at ruining them than planning them. Haha. I would have failed terribly if not for everyone's contribution and cooperation. chocolate souffle, eh?


I've always loved Birthdays because everytime it's someone's birthday, it gives me a reason to do something special for the birthday boy/girl and to show him how much I appreciate our friendship.



Dark Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Ganache.





Happy Birthday, dear Johnston. I really hope you liked the presents and that we made you feel special today. (: because you are very special in our hearts. (:


Come to think of it, I really enjoyed the whole experience of planning the surprise. Baking the cake and frosting it was really memorable. I know it sounds strange but i guess the company makes all the difference in the world!

I think I really need to spend more time giving thanks to God tonight. Just be thankful for the things that I've been blessed with, and stop asking for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment