Sunday 8 May 2011

Happy Mothers' Day!

Sometimes it's so easy to take what we have for granted that we forget we don't deserve any of what we have today. I don't deserve to have friends around me who care for me and I don't deserve to be treated nicely. I have no right to say that I deserve anything because everything I have today was given by the grace of God. It's so easy to slip into that "but I don't deserve to be treated like this!" or the "but I deserve better" mentality but days like this one remind me to always have a heart of thanksgiving.

Today is mother's day and I'm thankful for my mother. I'm also very thankful for the people around me who remind me the importance of showing love to my mother.







I'll make sure my next post will be on food! (:




No comments:

Post a Comment