Tuesday 31 May 2011

401: My chocolate banana cake

I've been craving for some "me time" for a long time now. Playing my favourite Chris Tomlin songs, lazing around in bed with my minimac on my lap, just giving thanks for all in my life - the good, the seemingly bad.


don't get me wrong, the trip to Edinburgh was just fantastic. Beautiful scenery, great weather (although the wind could literally blow me away), awesome food at great prices, and best of all, the best bunch of people to travel with. so very thankful for the opportunity to get to know minghao better, for the heart-to-hearts with lingyi. I felt so well taken care of. (:



blessed with great weather! 




Edinburgh's one of the prettiest cities i've ever been to. I felt like i was in one of those 3d story books. 



one of my favourite photos.

Now that exams have finally ended, theres a part of me that wishes for more time to just hang with God and be in His presence without any interruption. there's so much to process now that i'm going back to Singapore. so much to think about. but i'm still very thankful that i now have more time to do what i enjoy doing. so according to old traditions, the day of the last paper should be spent with awesome friends doing awesome things. and i spent it....

watching thor and having dinner with 2 of my favourite boys in notts.
with impact at church, which was awesome as per usual 
baking lingyi's favourite Chocolate banana Cake.
watching sappy romantic drama, Dear John with the two boys, 
chatting until the sun rose. 


My chocolate banana cake:

I accidentally set the oven to a higher temperature so it wasn't as moist as i would have liked it to be. but nevertheless, the recipe was a great one!

p.s. the photo only sucks coz i used Johnston's IPHONE to take a picture. :) if i knew how to double underline the word, i would. 

oh,
 i have decided to name this cake 401. 

anyone can guess why? :) 


so it's goodbye for now, (or, goosebye), and i'll see everyone back in Singapore for my "end of the academic year" post. 


with all my love,

No comments:

Post a Comment