Tuesday 10 May 2011

Hot Chocolate

I sent my dad the picture below and he said "very good ready for your cafe". i'm pretty sure most dads don't use punctuations when they type. I really miss my dad and I can't wait to spend our weekends jogging, having brunch then going grocery shopping! I think i do have the best dad in the world (although yes, technically i wouldn't know because i only have 1 dad :P)

Was on the phone for about 30 minutes attempting to change my flight. i'm glad it's all done now and my  apologies for being so impatient to you, Ms telephone-operator. Funny thing, I was giving her the reference number for lingyi's flight and it was PVH---. so i said, "P for penguin, V for....... vendentta.."I cant believe i said that! well, now that it's confirmed, i'm looking forward to flying home in just 17 days time. (: 

until then, it's really just intensive studying. afterall, it's a week to the exams. May God's grace be upon us during this period of time!




Late nights are made better when I'm able to show some love to the people around me. Hot chocolate is good for the soul. especially the souls of 18 lower road. haha. too bad not many people share my love for vanilla latte.




"home made" hotel chocolat Hot chocolate.



I'm feeling exhausted! late nights and restless days. :( What cheers you up when you're feeling listless?


No comments:

Post a Comment